Welcome to A Better Tomorrow, premier drug rehab treatment center of Southern California. This is the beginning of a life changing experience. We are here to help you through this process, and make the most out of this experience.
A Better Tomorrow is dedicated to our clients’ confidentiality. We are committed to following all state, federal and HIPPA laws.
A Better Tomorrow provides a respectful, safe and supportive environment for all clients. A Better Tomorrow provides a structure that preserves and protects client rights. These rights are outlined in a welcome packet given to clients upon admission.
Items to Pack
- Comfortable, appropriate clothing
- Athletic shoes for the gym
- Personal hygiene items (ingredients must be free of alcohol content)
- All medications currently prescribed in prescription bottles, with a list of any previous medications
- Identification card
- Insurance card
- Cash or gift cards for personal shopping
- Cigarettes (smoking is permitted outside only)
- Cell phone (will be kept in directors office during stay)
- Clients may have visitors on Saturdays
- Visitors are required to participate in family group
Upon admission, clients are able to call loved ones. Phone use is restricted for the first seven days of treatment.
Toll Free Telephone Number
24/7 Live Chat Support (Online)
Use the form below to submit a confidential message to our admissions team.